Thursday, January 24, 2008

I nearly choked when I read this....

O.k...I have to admit, on occasion, I do read the Rant/Rave section on Craigslist.com. Usually it's all rants, but on a rare occasion, a gem pops out:
The first post, a seemingly innocent question:

is there walmart in alaska?
Reply to: pers-549742304@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-23, 11:01PM AKST


do you have Best Buy, Target or computers up there?Just wondering?Is it really that cold up there?


Now, here's the response that nearly killed me (bad timing on swallowing a drink of water and reading the post).

RE: is there walmart in alaska
Reply to: pers-549749832@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-23, 11:17PM AKST


Wal-Mart? What is that? I have seen pictures of stores and buildings, but we only have ice houses called igloos. Also, please tell us about these fancy automobile thingies. I hear they go faster than the dog teams we use to commute with.
Do you have to clean up poop from cars too?
Which end do you feed?
Hold on, my polar bear can’t find his squeaky toy…

1 comment:

Swartzie said...

OMFG! I am glad I wasn't orally consuming anything! I think I am going to have to steal this from you...