Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A Christmas Story



Well, Paco & I have survived our first Christmas alone. Wasn't all that bad, after all, Christmas is just a day on the calender. One thing that I did miss was a real home made turkey dinner with the works...sorry Marie Callender, your turkey w/stuffing & gravy just didn't cut it....not to mention the lack of cranberries!
Christmas Eve, Martina & I went out looking for a place to have dinner. Was rather difficult because most places closed between 4 and 5pm (another reminder that this is a "small" town), but we did find a buffet that was open....a Chinese buffet. We had our laugh (far-a-rar-a-ra- ra-ra--------if you haven't see A Christmas Story yet, I highly recommend it. It's hilarious) So, for our Christmas dinner we had sushi, various stir fries (sweet&sour, teriyaki, etc) with great steamed rice, crab legs, mussels, baked salmon. Was all pretty good.
Another tie in to the movie....I got PJ's for Christmas, I would have died laughing had they had little rabbits on the, but they didn't, they had little sheep. :)
Needless to say, this will be a Christmas I won't forget for a while.

No comments: