Monday, September 24, 2007

It Sucks being on Alaskan time and be in Central time...

So, here I sit, in St. Louis, it's 11:15 PM and my body thinks it's 8:15 PM. What sucks about it is that everyone has gone to bed and I'm not ready to...so, here I sit, playing on the puter.
My friend, Sarah, has posted a bunch of polls/tests/whatevers on her blog and I checked out the website and played with some there, I got a kick out of the results on the one below......Keep in mind, my profession and the fact that I LOVE blue & green.



Your Inner Color is Blue

Your Personality: Your natural warmth and intuition nurtures those around you. You are accepting and always follow your heart.

You in Love: Relationships are your top priority, and this includes love. You are most happy when you are serious with someone.

Your Career: You need to help others in your job to feel satistifed. You would be a great nurse, psychologist, or counselor.

No comments: